1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
1. Nekomimi Switch- Rin and Len Kagamine
2. Magnet- Kaito and Gakupo
3. Amber Flower Profusion- Luka Megurine and Lily
4. Can`t I Even Dream- Luka Megurine
5. Fly Away-Ritsu Namine
6. Alice of Human Sacrifice- Miku,Rin,Len,Meiko,Kaito
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
Old Master Gorbadoc never had fewer than a couple of hundred relations in the place. Mr Bilbo never did a kinder deed than when he brought the lad back to live among decent folk- Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring- J.R.R Tolkien
4) What do you think about most?
I think I mostly think about music and band
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
I have a small fear of basketballs but that`s about it
7) What's your religion?
I`m a Christian, but not like a full-out dedicated Christan
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Running around or laying in the sun
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
I can`t decide on that one, I listen to too many different bands to pick just one
10) What was the last lie you told?
" No nothings wrong, I`m fine"
11) Do you believe in karma?
I do believe in karma because of certain things that have happened in the past. I believe that if you`ve done bad things upon others, bad things will be done upon you as well
12) What does your username mean?
Since I made this username when I was younger and want to change it, I`m going to go with the username I rather have. The username is CrazyMusician and my reasoning behind it is I am alittle bonkers in the head, plus I have a great love for playing music!
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My greatest weakness would have to be I`m too nice and my strength is my patience
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
Robert Downy Jr.
15) How do you vent your anger?
I usual cry or beat the ever living shit out of the nearest thing
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
I have a small collection of snow globe and old china!
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
I am happy with the person I`ve become in all honesty
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of someone rubbing a balloon and I love the sound of soft piano music
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
"What if I just disappeared one day, would anyone care?"
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I don`t believe in ghost but I like to believe more in spirits. Aliens I don`t believe in either, but I may if I am proven wrong
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right arm: My desk cupboard
Left arm: Air
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I have no idea
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
Steve Perry from Journey
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I`m not old enough and I`m pretty dang sure I`ll crash when I can
27) What was the last movie you saw?
The School of Rock
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I tripped over the bathroom step and scraped my knee up pretty badly
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
II`m obsessed with this Kool-Aid my stepmom makes
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
That I was a lesbian
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
No not at all
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
A dance ticket
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
One but my boyfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don`t have one but I guess become their friend and get to know them
38) Where is your best friend?
:iconAutomatonCreative: This lovely lady right here, but she`s more of a sister to me
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Chatting with people on Omegle
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I would but I might get annoyed at time
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I would probably save the dog, then find another job
42) You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) I would tell only my closet family and friends
b) Travel, get drunk, spend all my money, and break a law
c) I might be afraid but I would realize I would have to accept it
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Cendrillion Miku and Kaito
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
45) How can I win your heart?
Books, Food, movies, and kisses
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Well if you want to be creative by painting the walls with blood then...yea probably
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Continue on with my music career
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
I have no idea, but someone stupid
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
Something that can be broken into pieces
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
51) What is your current desktop picture?
John Egbert, Rose Lalonde, Dave Strider, and Jade Harley with weapons
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
"What is in your internet history"
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
To go into any TV show I want
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
My last band concert with my favorite band teacher
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Any of the things my dad has done
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
I could pick one but it would be illegal, since most are middle-aged men
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
David Tennant, Robert Downey Jr., Tom Hiddleston, Jennifer Lawrence, and Martin Freeman
Listening to: Noises
Reading: The Girl of Fire and Thorns
Watching: My computer screen